Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- 1 cup water
- 1 small box (3 oz.) of Jello: any flavor you like
- 1 cup vodka
- Makes around 16 shots
- 2 cups water
- 1 large box (6 oz.) of Jello: any flavor you like
- 2 cups vodka
- Makes around 32 shots
- Boil water in a bowl or large measuring cup for 4 minutes on High in microwave.
- Add Jello and mix together for 2 minutes.
- Add vodka and stir for another minute.
- Lay out Wilton paper (1.25 inch) nut and party cups on a serving tray.
- Fill with the Jello shot mixture.
- Carefully place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|