Cost per recipe $1.39 view details
- Â½ Box graham cracker crumbs
- 2 to 3 Packs Cream cheese (softened)
- Â½ Cup sugar
- 2 Boxes Jell-O, any flavor (cherry is my favorite)
- Make Jell-O per instructions. Refrigerate until JUST Firm.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with (enough) butter. Pat crumbs down onto bottom of 13â pan.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar. Spread over crumbs. Refrigerate until Jell-O is firm.
- Poor Jell-O over cream cheese. Refrigerate until Jell-O is set.
- Eat and Enjoy!
- *My mom would add fruit to her Jell-O. Strawberries to strawberry Jell-O, cherries to cherry Jell-O etc. I personally canât stand fruit in Jell-O.
- *Can be served with cool whip.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 227g|
|Calories from Fat 818||65%|
|Total Fat 93.05g||116%|
|Saturated Fat 58.27g||233%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 110.72g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|