Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 2 pkt (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
- 1Â 1/4 c. Boiling water
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Pour into 8-or possibly 9-inch square pan. Refrigeratetill hard, about 3 hrs. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares. (For holidays or possibly just fun, use small cookie cutters to cut out fun shapes. Trish)
- Makes 3 dozen JELL-O JIGGLERsNOTE: Original recipe calls for 1 pk. of regular JELL-O and 1 pk.
- of sugar free JELL-O but I called company and they said which we could use just the S.F. in the recipe and it would work out fine. The reason they suggested using one of each was which the S.F. has a slightly metallic taste and the were concerned which since this recipe is so concentrated the consumer might not like it.
- this information was figured using one package of regular and 1 package of sugar free JELL-O. Trish)
- JELL-O JIGGLERS Yogurt SnacksDissolve gelatin in boiling water as directed. Cold to room temperature. Whisk in 1 container (8 ounces) plain lowfat yogurt.
- Continue as directed.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|