Cost per recipe $7.75 view details
- 1 c. minced green onions
- Â Â (or possibly 2 onions, sliced thin)
- 2 tsp grnd cumin
- 2 x garlic cloves chopped
- 4 can fat-free chicken broth
- 2 can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes - (14 1/2 ounce ea)
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Â Â (or possibly 2 tspns dry cilantro or possibly parsley)
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 3 c. minced cooked chicken or possibly turkey
- Put all ingredients except the chicken into a 5-qt crockpot. Stir. Cook on LOW for about 8 hrs. About 1 hour before serving, add in the chicken or possibly turkey. When ready, ladle into bowls and sprinkle with crispy tortilla chips.
- For crispy tortilla chips: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a pastry brush to lightly coat the top sides of 4 large flour tortillas with olive or possibly canola oil. Sprinkle sparingly with salt and grnd pepper. Cut each tortilla into 1/2-inch wide strips, and then cut the strips into pcs which are about 1 inch long. Place the strips in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 min, or possibly till crisp and lightly browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2428g|
|Calories from Fat 682||55%|
|Total Fat 75.67g||95%|
|Saturated Fat 21.44g||86%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.01g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g||35%|