Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- 1 c. Butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 1 pkt (8-ounce) cream cheese, room temp
- 2 c. Sifted all-purpose flour
- Â Â Assorted jams or possibly jellies
- Work butter in a bowl till creamy; add in cream cheese and mix together till blended. Fold in sifted flour and beat till smooth. Cover dough and refrigerate3-4 hrs. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Divide dough into small portions and roll each into about a 1-inch ball. Place balls on ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly with the fingers. Make a depression in the center of each cookie with the thumb. Fill the depression with a small amount of jam or possibly jelly. Bake 12-15 min, or possibly till lightly browned. Remove cookies to wire cake racks and cold.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 10g|
|Recipe makes 48 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||63%|
|Total Fat 3.89g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.44g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.38g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|