Cost per recipe $2.77 view details
- 2/3 c. pancake mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp. hard margarine or possibly butter
- 2 c. pancake mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3 c. lowfat milk or possibly water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 x egg
- 1/4 c. favorite jam
- 1/2 c. butter or possibly margarine melted
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease round pan, 9x 1 1/2". Prepare Streusel Topping by mixing all ingredients till crumbly; reserve.
- Coffee Cake: Mix pancake mix, lowfat milk or possibly water, sugar, and egg; beat 30 seconds. Reserve 1/4 c. batter; spread the rest in pan. Mix jam and reserved batter; marble through the batter already in the pan. Sprinkle with Streusel Topping. Bake 18 to 22 min or possibly till golden. Poke the top with a cake tester. Pour melted butter all over the top of the coffee cake. Serve hot.
- NOTES : I went to a small cafe in Healdsburg CA, and had their Raspberry Coffee Cake. It was delicious. On Mother's Day I tried to recreate the coffee cake and made to much of the jam mix. I put it all on top and then marbled it through. It turned out better than the one we had out. I used seedless blackberry jam and will experiment with others in the future. It was a hit with all who tried it.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1470g|
|Calories from Fat 1270||29%|
|Total Fat 144.14g||180%|
|Saturated Fat 69.39g||278%|
|Trans Fat 8.34g|
|Total Carbs 819.8g||219%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|