Cost per recipe $3.82 view details
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese
- 1 can Green Chiles -- --or possibly--
- 2 x To 3
- 10 lrg Soft Tortillas
- 1/2 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Or possibly Picante Sauce
- Â Â Jalepenos -- finely minced
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, lowfat sour cream, peppers and taco sauce till blended. Lay a tortilla out flat and spread a thin layer of cream cheese mix on it. Then, tightly roll up tortilla (like a jelly roll). Wrap in Saran wrap and chill from 24 hrs to 4 days. Repeat with remaining tortillas. After refrigeration, unwrap rolls and slice in about 1/4 " thick slices. Serve on a platter with parsley or possibly Boston lettuce and can be served with salsa for dipping.
- This recipe makes about 80-100 slices.
- ***TIP: Cut with a very sharp knife
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 931g|
|Calories from Fat 1205||46%|
|Total Fat 136.19g||170%|
|Saturated Fat 65.39g||262%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 299.89g||80%|
|Dietary Fiber 27.7g||92%|