Cost per recipe $8.70 view details
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Lowfat sour cream or possibly plain yogurt
- 5 x Pickled jalepenos, stemmed and chopped (about 1/2 c.)
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 med White cabbage (1 1/2lb), cored, finely shredded-8cup
- 1/2 lrg Ripe pineapple, cored, peel cut into 1/2" cubes (2c)
- 3 x Green onions, trimmed and sliced (about 1/2 c.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lowfat sour cream, jalapenos, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Add in the cabbage and pineapple and stir well. Cover the slaw and chill it for at least 1 hour.
- The coleslaw can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
- Stir in the green onions and adjust seasoning just before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1331g|
|Calories from Fat 2050||84%|
|Total Fat 232.16g||290%|
|Saturated Fat 52.47g||210%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 95.88g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.7g||66%|