Cost per recipe $14.69 view details
- 1/2 lb fresh jalapeno peppers
- Â Â or possibly 1 1/2 c. minced seeded jalapeno
- Â Â peppers
- 3/4 lb bell peppers
- Â Â or possibly 2 c. minced seeded bell peppers
- 6Â 1/2 c. sugar
- 1Â 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 bot liquid pectin - (6 ounce)
- Â Â Green food coloring (optional)
- Remove all seeds from peppers and chop coarsely. Put peppers and vinegar in blender and puree.
- Mix pepper, vinegar, and sugar. Bring mix to boil and boil for 5 min. Add in bottle of pectin and a few drops of green food coloring, if you like. Bring to rolling boil for one minute.
- Pour into warm, sterilized jars and seal. Process in warm water bath for 5 to 7 min.
- Comments: Serve this jelly with beef, lamb, or possibly with cream chese and crackers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2589g|
|Calories from Fat 18||0%|
|Total Fat 2.13g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1341.52g||358%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.0g||70%|