- 1/2 lb fresh jalapeno peppers or possibly 1 1/2 c. minced seeded jalapeno peppers
- 3/4 lb bell peppers or possibly 2 c. minced seeded bell peppers
- 6 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 bot liquid pectin - (6 ounce) Green food coloring (optional)
- Remove all seeds from peppers and chop coarsely. Put peppers and vinegar in blender and puree.
- Mix pepper, vinegar, and sugar. Bring mix to boil and boil for 5 min. Add in bottle of pectin and a few drops of green food coloring, if you like. Bring to rolling boil for one minute.
- Pour into warm, sterilized jars and seal. Process in warm water bath for 5 to 7 min.
- Comments: Serve this jelly with beef, lamb, or possibly with cream chese and crackers.