Cost per recipe $9.01 view details
- 3 x green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 x (4 oz) cans diced jalapeno peppers
- 1Â 1/2 c. distilled white vinegar
- 6Â 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 x (6 fluid oz) container liquid pectin
- 5 dsh green food coloring
- 1. In a large, stainless steel saucepan, combine peppers, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Cook over medium high heat. Stir frequently till mix begins to boil.
- 2. Stir in pectin; boil 5 min longer, stirring constantly. Skim off foam, and remove from heat.
- 3. Ladle into sterilized jars. Seal, and process in a boiling-water canner for 5 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2210g|
|Calories from Fat 10||0%|
|Total Fat 1.17g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.26g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1322.59g||353%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.3g||38%|