Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened (8oz pkg)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces chopped green chilies, drained (2 4oz cans)
- 2 ounces canned, diced jalapeno peppers (drained)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian or sourdough bread
- Stir together cream cheese and mayo in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in the green and jalapenos. Pour mixture into a microwave safe bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Microwave on high until hot..about 3-4 minutes.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes then serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||88%|
|Total Fat 6.73g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.35g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.73g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|