Cost per recipe $4.45 view details
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 3Â 1/4 c. bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1 Tbsp. dry chives
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1/2 c. Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper minced
- 1/4 c. jalapeno pepper minced
- Place all ingredients except cheeses & peppers in bread pan according to your machine's instructions. Set for White bread & start. When the beeper sounds, add in cheeses & peppers.
- NOTES : My loaf came out too high with 2 teaspoon yeast, so the next time I tried 1 3/4 and it was much better.
- This is really the very best recipe of Jalapeno/Cheese Bread I've ever made.....I hope you enjoy it..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1078g|
|Calories from Fat 757||28%|
|Total Fat 85.93g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 47.53g||190%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 377.14g||101%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.1g||50%|