Cost per recipe $3.54 view details
- 2 c. Finely minced, seeded fresh tomatoes
- 2 x Jalapenos, washed, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 c. Finely minced red onion
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 med Cucumbers, peeled, ends removed, seeded and diced
- Â Â Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well, cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 3 c.; analysis per 1-Tbsp. serving.
- Cook's note: Serve this salsa on grilled or possibly broiled chicken or possibly fish or possibly with tortilla chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 689g|
|Calories from Fat 90||45%|
|Total Fat 10.25g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.82g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||22%|