Cost per serving $2.71 view details
- 1 1/2 lb FLANK STEAK (1/2" thick)
- 1 x Clove GARLIC, chopped
- 2 tsp DRY MUSTARD (Coleman's)
- 1/4 c. JACK DANIEL'S WHISKEY VEGETABLE OIL
- 2 Tbsp. BUTTER SALT to taste BLACK PEPPER to taste
- Score the flank steak with a sharp knife, about 1/8-inch deep, in a diamond pattern; set aside. Mash the garlic with the mustard. Stir in the whiskey; pour mix over the steak and chill, covered, overnight. (Easiest done in a Zip-Loc bag). Set out at room temperature for 2 hrs before cooking. Grill, using charcoal or possibly gas grill. Cook over high heat 3 to 5 min per side, dotting each side with butter while cooking. Slice the steak immediatly by cutting across the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Makes 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 177g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 144||48%|
|Total Fat 16.11g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 7.45g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.35g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|