- 1 jar LS chicken base
- 1 jar chicken base
- 10 gals water
- 3 boxes chipped spinach
- 10 lbs 1/4 oz meatballs
- 1 bag diced onion
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 5 lbs parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup white pepper
- On a parchment lined sheet pan, heat meatballs to render off any fat.
- In a large stock pot, heat oil and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Make sure spinach is thawed and all excess water is pushed out of spinach.
- Add basil, two bases, and water and cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhilem drain meatballs of any excess oil.
- Add meatballs and spinach to soup, bring to a boil, then lower heat to maintain a simmer.
- Adjust seasoning.
- As each pot goes into service, garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.