Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2/3 cups bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan plus extra for serving
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 x-large egg, beaten
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3 carrots cut in 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery cut in 1/4 inch pieces
- 10 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup small pasta
- 12 oz baby spinach
- 1 15.5 oz can cannelini beans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, milk, egg,1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a bowl. Form into 1 1/4 inch meatballs and bake on a greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- While the meatballs are baking, heat olive oil in a large soup pot at medium-low and cook onion, carrots, and celery about 5 min till softened.
- Add chicken broth and wine (and cannelini beans if using) and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Add the meatballs and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook another minute until wilted.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 510g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 127||38%|
|Total Fat 14.24g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.28g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 23.8g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|