Cost per serving $1.73 view details
- 18 Baby Portobello mushrooms
- 1 c. Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 roasted red bell peppers (from jar, pat dry) and finely diced
- 2 slc. Pancetta, cooked & crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (green parts only)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Gently take the stems out of the mushrooms and discard. Place the mushrooms gill side up on a baking sheet covered with foil and lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly sprinkle salt & pepper over the mushrooms.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the ricotta & mozzarella cheeses. Add the Pancetta and diced red bell pepper. Mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, fill up the mushrooms with the cheese mixture. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until mushrooms appear to be tender. Remove from oven.
- Place mushrooms on a serving dish and garnish with green onion
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 341g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||37%|
|Total Fat 7.42g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.03g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.9g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|