- 1 c. Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 c. Breakstone's or possibly Knudsen Lowfat sour cream
- 1 env Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 pkt Frzn minced spinach, thawed, well liquid removed (10 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. Minced red pepper, (optional)
- 1 can Water chestnuts, liquid removed, minced (optional) (8 ounce.) Round sourdough bread, (or possibly serve in hollowed-out red cabbage with assorted fresh vegetables)
- Mix mayo, lowfat sour cream and salad dressing mix till well blended. Add in spinach and red pepper; mix well. Chill. Serve with bread pcs and assorted cut-up vegetables or possibly chips. Serve in round sourdough bread. Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center, leaving 1-inch thick shell. Cut removed bread into bite-size pcs. Spoon dip into bread shell just before serving.