Cost per serving $0.96 view details
- 4 lrg Italian sausage links halved lengthwise
- 1 lrg Green bell pepper 1 1/2" wide strips
- 1 lrg Red bell pepper 1 1/2" wide strips
- 1 lrg Vidallia onion cut in center and then into 1" slices
- 2 x Jalapenos quartered
- 1 c. Fresh pineapple chunks (large chunks)
- 1/4 c. Fresh pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh picked rosemary Salt to taste Freshly grnd black pepper to taste Warm mashed potatoes
- Prepare a wood or possibly charcoal grill and allow it to burn down to embers.
- Toss vegetables and pineapple in extra virgin olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill with sausage for 5 min or possibly till vegetables are tender and sausage is brown and heated through. Place in a small mixing bowl and add in pineapple juice and rosemary. Toss and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 128g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||53%|
|Total Fat 5.94g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.09g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.86g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|