Cost per serving $6.05 view details
- 1 lb mild italian sausage (ground or removed from casing)
- 1 - 7oz can diced green chilies
- 2- 13oz cans of sliced mushrooms (do not drain)
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1.5 cups thickly sliced celery
- 2 cups thickly sliced carrots
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- Half medium onion, diced
- 8 cups beef stock (or use water and bullion cubes)
- In a large pot, brown the sausage, garlic and onion. I do not drain, I know, bad..but it adds so much flavor!
- Add all the ingredients listed.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat to simmer, cover and cook for 20 mins or until rice is cooked.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 959g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 347||50%|
|Total Fat 38.56g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 14.03g||56%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.82g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||26%|