Cost per recipe $17.86 view details
- 24 oz tri-color ritoni pasta
- 1/2 med red oninon
- 1 lrg red bell pepper
- 6 oz chopped black olives
- 15 oz marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 c marinade from artichokes
- 8 oz cubed provolone cheese
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesean cheese
- 13 oz cubed dry salami
- 6 oz pkg Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice red red onions and place in a bowl of water, let sit for 5 minutes, dry with paper towel.
- Remove seeds from bell pepper and cut into 1 inch flat strips. Place under
- broiler with skins up for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta with oil and and salt as
- desired, set aside to cool.
- Slice bell pepper into bite size pieces and mix with marinade, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and dressing mix, set aside.
- Cut artichoke into small pieces and dice onion. Cut provolone and salami into 1/2 inch cubes. Mix all ingrediants in a large bowl and chill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1557g|
|Calories from Fat 4815||84%|
|Total Fat 538.11g||673%|
|Saturated Fat 132.34g||529%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 78.87g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.4g||65%|