Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 5 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Grnd nutmeg
- 2Â 1/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/2 lb Medium shells, cooked, liquid removed
- 1 c. POLLY-O All Natural Whole Lowfat milk Ricotta Cheese
- 8 ounce POLLY-O Pizza Shreds 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 x Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 c. Dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. POLLY-O All Natural Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh parsley
- Heat 3 Tbsp. of the butter in large saucepan on low heat. Stir in flour and seasonings. Cook 2 min or possibly till bubbly. Gradually stir in lowfat milk till smooth. Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat till mix boils and thickens. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 to 5 min.
- TOSS shells with white sauce and ricotta cheese. Spoon 1/2 of the pasta mix into 2-qt casserole; sprinkle with 1 1/2 c. of the pizza shreds. Top with remaining pasta mix and pizza shreds. Top with tomato slices.
- TOSS bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, remaining 2 Tbsp. butter, melted and parsley in small bowl; sprinkle over tomatoes.
- BAKE at 350 for 20 to 25 min or possibly till thoroughly heated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 166||49%|
|Total Fat 18.73g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 9.11g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.62g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|