Cost per recipe $1.43 view details
- 4 x cloves garlic smashed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dry thyme
- 1/4 tsp dry oregano
- 14 ounce canned Italian plum tomatoes liquid removed
- 1 lb green beans tipped and tailed
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- 1Â 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1. Place garlic and oil in a 13 x 10 x 2-inch oval dish. Cook. uncovered, at 100% for 3 min.
- 2. Remove from oven. Stir in thyme, oregano and tomatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 2 min.
- 3. Remove from oven and stir in green beans and pepper. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and cook for 7 min. Prick plastic wrap to release steam.
- 4. Remove from oven and uncover. Stir in lemon juice and serve.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 424g|
|Calories from Fat 85||51%|
|Total Fat 9.63g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.35g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.47g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|