Cost per serving $1.61 view details
- 1 envelope Italian Salad Dressing mix (or Roasted Garlic Dressing mix)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix dressing mix with Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish.
- Moisten chicken in water. Dip in dressing mixture to coat chicken and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 153g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 160||53%|
|Total Fat 17.82g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5.53g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 0.9g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|