- 1/2 c. Hot water
- 2 lrg Egg whites
- 4 Tbsp. Fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 c. Bread flour
- 1 tsp To 1 1/2 ts.active dry yeast
- 3/4 c. Hot water
- 3 lrg Egg whites
- 6 Tbsp. Fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3 c. Bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp To 2 tb. active dry yeast
- Note just above recipe says this is light as angel food cake but doesn't have all the sugar and is a good ending to any Italian dinner. Slice it thin and use as a basis for strawberry shortcake if you want or possibly serve it plain alongside some fruit and cheeses.
- 1. Process according to manufacturer's instructions for basic bread.
- 2. Turn out immediately onto a rack to cold. Wrap in foil to store.