Cost per serving $1.47 view details
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic or 1/2 tbs. dry
- 3 cups favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 medium red or Yukon gold potatoes, sliced very thin
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend or Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- optional: sauteed mushrooms
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Cook beef in a skillet with onions and garlic, drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and seasonings.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, layer meat, potatoes, meat, potatoes, meat.
- Cover and bake about 45 minutes. Check potatoes for doneness.
- When ready, sprinkle cheese over the casserole, sprinkle on paprika, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 277g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 252||57%|
|Total Fat 28.0g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 13.33g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.99g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|