i made 2 dozen clover leaf rolls,and 2 dozen regular large rolls,and added 1/2 cup chopped herbs to the mix.
Prep time: 60 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Servings: 2 ddouble
Cost per serving $4.63 view details
- 2 cups milk
- 11/2 cups instant potatoes
- 2 cups water + 1/4 cup instant potatoe
- 4 pkg active dry yeast or 10 tsp
- 1 cup sugar or agave +2 tsp
- 1 2/3 stick butter or 12 tbsp
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 7 cups bread flour (kaf)
- 3 cups unbleached flour (kaf)
- 1/2 tsp citric acid
- 1 tsp soy lecithin
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- disolve 1/4 cup instant potato flakes into 2 cups very warm water(110Deg)
- add 10 tsp of yeast to potato water, or 4 pck. active dry.
- add 2 tsp sugar.i used evaporated cane
- scald 2 cups milk
- add 1 2/3 sticks butter to scaled milk,melt
- add 1 1/2 cups instant potatoes to milk/butter mix. let cool
- in standing mixer combine all other ingredients with current.
- bake at 325 for around 12 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1551g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 931||23%|
|Total Fat 105.96g||132%|
|Saturated Fat 57.97g||232%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 662.17g||177%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.3g||88%|