this is kinds of indonesian food. if you dont eat rice, you can grill the oxtail, just saute the shallot, white onion and add the oxtail. add soy sauce and oyster sauce, salt and ground pepper and a 1/4 cups soup stock. cook until the stock are dry then grill.. its can be indonesian steak..
- 500 gr oxtail
- 2 carrots, peeled and cubes
- 250 gr potatoes, peeled and cubes
- 1 large leeks, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped Fresh celery stalks
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1 small White Onion, cut into pieces
- salt, ground pepper, and beef stock powder
- cook oxtail to the pressure cooker until the oxtail are tender.
- saute the garlic, white onion until the onions are translucent and add the vegetables, celery stalk..
- add the oxtail and the oxtail stock to the vegetables. and bring the mixture to a boil. then add salt, ground pepper and beef stock powder. at the last time, parsley. serve when it warm..
- in indonesia, we always served with a steamed rice, emping krupuk and some spicy sambal ( indonesian chilli sauce like wasabi but the color is red).
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||3%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.22g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|