Cost per serving $1.92 view details
- 1 x 400 gram Sho Crust Pastry
- 500 gm Cooked Spinach
- 4 x Large eggs
- 200 gm Fresh Ricotta
- 50 gm Grated Parmesan
- 100 gm Red Pesto Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. Water
- 1 pch Nutmeg Salt and Pepper Sauce
- 1. Roll out the pastry, line the loose bottomed flan rings, and chill for 20 min.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 200 c / 400 f / Gas Mark 6 and bake the pastry cases blind for 10 min.
- 3. Meanwhile, chop the spinach. Beat the cheese and Large eggs together and add in the spinach. Season with the salt and pepper and nutmeg.
- 4. Pour the mix into the cases and cook in the oven for 25 min. The flans should be golden brown on top and set.
- 5. Make the sauce by blending together the pesto, mayonnaise, and water till a pouring consistency is achieved.
- 6. Serve the tarts with a little of the sauce and some fresh salad leaves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 256g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 349||77%|
|Total Fat 39.22g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 11.63g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.47g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|