Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 x onion chopped
- 8 ounce grnd veal
- 8 ounce grnd lean beef
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 lrg garlic cloves chopped
- 2 x hard ripe tomatoes diced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped gingerroot
- Â Â (or possibly 1 tspn grnd ginger)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp chopped fresh warm green chilies or possibly to taste
- 3 c. frzn peas
- Â Â Juice of 1 lemon or possibly to taste
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro - (to 3) or possibly to taste
- Â Â Indian flatbreads (rotis) or possibly tortillas as an accompaniment
- In a nonstick skillet set over moderately-high heat, hot the oil till warm. Add in the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 min.
- Add in the veal, beef, and salt and pepper to taste, and cook, stirring, till no longer pink. Add in the garlic, tomatoes, gingerroot, Garam Masala, and chilies, and cook, stirring, for 5 min.
- Add in the peas and continue to cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 min more, or possibly till flavors blend.
- Stir in the lemon juice and cilantro and correct seasoning, adding more salt if necessary. Either transfer to a bowl and serve with hot rotis or possibly tortillas or possibly spoon Keema down center of bread and roll up like a burrito.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 218g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 133||49%|
|Total Fat 14.83g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.55g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 16.03g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|