Cost per serving $2.87 view details
- 3/4 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. Nonfat yogurt, liquid removed
- 1/4 c. Loosely packed fresh mint leaves plus 2 Tbsp., minced
- 1/2 x Inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp Grnd coriander
- 1 pch Cayenne
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Butter or possibly margarine
- 1/4 c. Onion, minced
- 2 med Cloves garlic, crushed
- Remove fat from chicken and make 3 or possibly 4 long slits in meat to allow marinade to penetrate. Mix yogurt, 1/4 c. minced mint, ginger, coriander, cayenne and sugar to make marinade. Divide marinade, reserving half in a separate bowl. Add in chicken to one half of the marinade and let marinate 10 min, turning once during this time. Heat margarine on medium high in a nonstick skillet just large sufficient to hold chicken. Remove chicken from marinade; throw away marinade. Add in onion, garlic and chicken to the skillet.
- Brown chicken 3 min. Turn and brown 2 min. Lower heat to medium.
- Spoon reserved marinade over chicken, cover and cook 5 min. Sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp. minced mint and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 267g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 50||20%|
|Total Fat 5.7g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.98g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 15.25g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|