Cost per serving $0.78 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Groundnut or possibly corn oil
- 2 Tbsp. Onion, finely minced
- 1 x Fresh warm green chilli, finely minced
- 1 sm Tomato, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh coriander, finely minced
- 8 x Large eggs, lightly beaten
- Â Â Salt, to taste
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper
- Put the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and set over a medium heat.
- When warm, put in the onion. Stir for 20 seconds, then put in the green chilli and tomato. Stir till the onions and tomato are soft, 2-3 min.
- Now put in the coriander, Large eggs, salt and pepper. Stir the Large eggs gently till they form thick, soft curds, or possibly are done to your taste. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 151g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 183||73%|
|Total Fat 20.52g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4.41g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 4.43g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|