Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dry mustard
- 2 tsp Grnd cumin
- 1 tsp Grnd coriander
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala (optional, See NOTE)
- 4 x Swordfish or possibly halibut steaks, 1-inch thick (about 2 lb)
- 2 Tbsp. Melted margarine or possibly butter
- The fragrant brushing of spices called for here will add in a piquant flavor redolent of Indian cooking to fish steaks, whether swordfish or possibly halibut. Mix together all ingredients except fish and margarine.
- Spread mix proportionately on both sides of fish. Place fish in shallow glass or possibly plastic dish. Cover and chill at least 12 hrs. Set oven control to broil or possibly 550F. Arrange fish on rack in broiler pan and drizzle with melted margarine. Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat till light brown, about 7 min.
- Turn. Drizzle with melted margarine. Broil till fish flakes easily with fork, 5 to 7 min longer.
- NOTE:Garam masala is a blend of grnd spices with many variations. It is available in Indian markets and at some supermarkets.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 53g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||67%|
|Total Fat 7.42g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.42g||6%|
|Trans Fat 1.04g|
|Total Carbs 1.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|