Cost per serving $1.19 view details
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup leftover turkey stuffing
- 1/4 cup green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup leftover veggies such as peas, green beans or corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- Heat oven to 400F. Grease a 9" pie plate.
- Arrange turkey in plate; sprinkle with salt. Arrange stuffing on turkey. Top with onions and veggies.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high. Pour into plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with hot turkey gravy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 152g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 51||33%|
|Total Fat 5.72g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.11g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.04g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|