Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- First, dissolve the sugar by combining the sugar hald of the water (4 cups) in a large pitcher.
- Boil the reminaing 4 cups of water, and then add the tea.
- Cover and steep for about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour the tea in the sugar water.
- Pour in serving glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 387g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 67.13g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|