Cost per recipe $0.37 view details
- This is a fun activity for a kid's party - everyone makes their own ice cream.
- Put the lowfat milk, vanilla and sugar in a zip-lock baggie and close tightly.
- Place this in a larger zip-lock baggie along with 6-8 ice cubes and 2 Tablespoons salt.
- Close this bag tightly also.
- Shake the bags.
- The cream will soon freeze into ice cream.
- Either eat immediately or possibly take the small bag out and rinse off and freeze to "ripen."
- You can add in some chocolate sauce if you want chocolate ice cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 139g|
|Calories from Fat 122||55%|
|Total Fat 13.92g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.67g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.21g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|