Cost per serving $0.96 view details
- 2 x -10 ounce pkgs. frzn minced spinach
- 1 x -8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stk of butter, melted
- 1 c. herb stuffing mix (I use seasoned bread crumbs)
- Cook spinach according to directions on package (microwave is fine). Drain well. Mix spinach, cream cheese and half the melted butter till the cream cheese is completely blended with the spinach. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in 1-qt greased casserole dish. Mix stuffing/bread crumbs and remaining butter. Spread on top of spinachmixture. Bake at 350 degrees fore 30 min.
- Yield: 4 servings. Can beprepared ahead of time and baked just before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 142g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 340||83%|
|Total Fat 38.54g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 21.68g||87%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.75g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|