Cost per recipe $16.78 view details
- 2 lb Chicken thighs [that is about 6]
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 3 x Cloves of garlic
- 1 x Minced onion
- 1 x Leek, cut tips of [use the green portion only, sliced up]
- 1 c. Dry white wine
- 1 can Tomatoes with juice [use sm. can if you do not like too much tomato flavor]
- Â Â Thyme and Rosemary to taste
- 1 dsh Soy sauce for color
- 1 lb Whole mushrooms
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- This is from a cooking show I saw on TV with Jacques Pepin. I watched him make it, and then wrote down the ingrediants afterwards from memory. It's probably not exactly as he made it, but we like it all the same.
- Remove skin from approx. 2 pounds of chicken thighs [that is about 6]. Brown thighs in 2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil in a large pot. Remove.
- Saute/fry, adding 1 Tbsp. of flour: 3 cloves of garlic, one minced onion, and the cut tips of one leek [use the green portion only, sliced up]
- Add in remaining ingredients. Add in the chicken thighs, cover, and simmer for 20 min. Add in tarragon before serving.
- I serve it in soup bowls with hot sourdough bread and a ceasar salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1728g|
|Calories from Fat 1241||58%|
|Total Fat 138.26g||173%|
|Saturated Fat 35.47g||142%|
|Trans Fat 1.58g|
|Total Carbs 46.72g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||28%|