Cost per recipe $20.82 view details
- 8 x Peaches Pits Removed, Halved Or possibly Quartered
- 12 x Plums To 14, Pits Removed, Halved Or possibly Quartered
- 10 x Apricots To 11, Pits Removed, Halved Or possibly Quartered
- 10 x Plum cots Pits Removed, Halved Or possibly Quartered
- 12 x Figs Halved
- 2 bn Seedless Grapes Removed From Stems, Small Bunches
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar Or possibly More To Taste
- Each quantity below fills one baking pan. Any fruit to be dry should be ripe but still hard. Store dry fruit in an airtight container, frzn, up to six weeks; hot frzn fruit in a 200F oven till soft, 5 - 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 225F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange fruit, cut sides up, spaced 1/2 - 1" apart, on paper. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp sugar over fruit; depending on fruit's tartness, add in more sugar.
- Transfer pan to oven; dry till fruit has shriveled, edges have dry, and centers are still juicy; timing will vary according to variety of fruit, ripeness, and size, 1 1/2 - 4 hours. If juices start to run, baste with juices every hour. Transfer pan to a cooling rack; remove from pan while still hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1698g|
|Calories from Fat 43||4%|
|Total Fat 5.15g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.61g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 262.04g||70%|
|Dietary Fiber 34.2g||114%|