Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â None
- 1. Soak 1/2 c. almonds for about 12 hrs then rinse.
- 2. soak in boiling water for about 30 sec then immerse in cool water. Then squeeze them out of their husks (blanching)
- 3. put almonds, 1/2 c. water and about 2 tbsp of sweetener (maple syrup) in and blend away. Add in another 1 1/2 c. of water and continue to blend.
- 4. (optional) filter off gritty almond pulp, you can use it for a great facial scrub by adding it to a liquid soap.
- 5. Store in the fridge, it keeps for about 3 days.(but ours has lasted for about 5+days)
- by the way. I got it at Cole's for cheap. Just to show you which the best things in life are cheap.