Cost per serving $0.59 view details
- 3 lb small red potatoes unpeeled, quartered
- 2 can whole-kernel corn - (11 ounce ea) liquid removed
- 6 x scallions trimmed, minced
- 4 slc bacon cut 1" pcs
- 1 1/2 c. dairy lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 3/4 tsp McCormick Onion Pwdr
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Warm Shot! Pepper Blend
- Place potatoes in large saucepan, cover with water, and boil gently just till tender. Drain and return to pan. Add in corn and scallions to pan and keep hot over very low heat.
- In another pan or possibly microwave-safe utensil, cook bacon till crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Place lowfat sour cream, seasoning, onion pwdr, and Warm Shot! in small bowl and stir to combine. Pour over potato mix and mix well.
- Spoon into serving bowl, sprinkle with reserved bacon, and serve warm.
- This recipe yields 12 servings, 3/4 c. each.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 159g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||50%|
|Total Fat 10.2g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.57g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|