Cost per recipe $9.30 view details
- 7 1/2 ounce. canned crabmeat, liquid removed and flaked
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise, light
- 1 (3 ounce.) softened cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 English muffins, cut in half and toasted
- 2 tbsp. butter">butter or possibly light butter">butter
- (Can also use the "fake" crabmeat).
- Mix crab and mayonnaise. Set aside. Beat together cream cheese, egg, onion, mustard, and dash of salt till smooth and creamy. Spread toasted muffin halves with butter, then crab mix. Top with cream cheese mix. Place on cookie sheet and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 2 or possibly 3 min. Watch! Great for a luncheon! Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 561g|
|Calories from Fat 920||61%|
|Total Fat 104.39g||130%|
|Saturated Fat 38.42g||154%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 82.66g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|