- 1 can (15-1/4 ounce) Whole kernel corn
- 2 can Green chilies, minced
- 1/2 c. Red pepper, finely minced
- 1 c. Cheese, Monteray Jack
- 2 Tbsp. Jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Cheese, Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced Ripe Olives
- Drain corn and green chilies well. In a bowl, combine the corn, chilies, red pepper, monterey jack cheese and jalapenos. Stir in mayo and Parmesan chees. Transfer to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min or possibly till heated through. Sprinkle with olives and serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: Lowfat or possibly light mayo is not recommened for this recipe. Also it is just as good without the jalapenos..