Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- 7 ounces of best-quality semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 cups of whole milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, put the milk, sugar, and 1/3 cup of water.cook over medium heat until it begins to boil. remove from the heat and, using a wire whisk, whisk in the chopped chocolate. Whisk briskly until thick and smooth.
- You can surve as is, our whip up, as follows:
- If you have a handheld our immersion blender, use it to whip up the hot chocolate for 30 seconds in the saucepan. Our carefully transfer the mixture to a blender and on high speed for 30 seconds. But first you must do two things:Put the top of the blender a bit askew so that hot air can escape, and cover the top with a thick towel so you do not burn your hand
- and last but not least sprinkle the cinnamon on top and enjoy your wonderful coco!!!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 198g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||32%|
|Total Fat 5.95g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.42g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.15g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|