Cost per serving $2.69 view details
- 1 lloaf (16ounces) round bread
- 12 slices center cut bacon crisply cooked, crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded colby/jack cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Cut lengthwise slice from top of bread loaf, remove center, leaving 1 inch-thick shell. Cut removed bread into bit size pieces; set aside
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spoon into hollowed bread shell. Cover shell with top of bread; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour. Serve with bread pieces and crackers.
- Note: To reheat, microwave filled bread shell with top on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 189g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 845||85%|
|Total Fat 95.8g||120%|
|Saturated Fat 29.64g||119%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.82g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|