Cost per serving $3.83 view details
- 1 lb Warm italian sausage
- 1 lb Sweet italian sausage
- 3 x Red peppers, halved and seeded
- 3 x Yellow peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 lrg Yellow onions, halved
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 x Hoagie rolls
- 1. Prepare a charcoal or possibly wood fire and allow it to burn down to embers.
- 2. Grill the sausages till well browned and crusty and cooked through, approximately 15 to 20 min.
- 3. Rub the peppers and onions with 2 Tbsp. of the extra virgin olive oil and grill till just cooked through, remove and slice into thin strips.
- 4. Slice the rolls in half and brush with the remaining extra virgin olive oil. Place cut-side-down on the grill and grill for 20 to 30 seconds, or possibly till lightly browned.
- 5. Slice the sausages into 1-inch pcs on the bias and place a few pcs of the warm and sweet sausage on the rolls and top with the pepper and onions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 377g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 733||79%|
|Total Fat 81.47g||102%|
|Saturated Fat 27.01g||108%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.19g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|