Cost per serving $2.51 view details
- 1 x Wild Rockfish filet, pin hones removed, (3 lbs)
- 2 lb Loose leaf spinach, lightly steamed
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh tarragon
- 1 lrg Red bell pepper, roasted and julienned
- 1 lb Claw crabmeat, picked over for shells Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 1 lrg Potato, shredded (2 c.)
- 1 x Foot horseradish, shredded (1 c.)
- 1/4 c. Peanut oil
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Butterfly the fish cutting a pocket the length of the filet and unfold. Spread the length of the fish with layers of spinach, tarragon, salt and pepper, roasted peppers and then the crab.
- Gently fold back to reassemble the filet. Dust the stuffed fish with flour, salt and pepper. Mix the potato and horseradish, then proportionately coat the fish.
- Heat oil to 550 degrees in large pan and brown the fish till golden, about 3 min. Turn and bake in oven for 8 min. Remove and let sit 5 rninutes.
- Yield: 4 servings CHEF DU JOUR SHOW #DJ9182 Original Title: HORSERADISH AND POTATO-CRUSTED ROCKFISH STUFFED WITH SPINACH, CRAB & ROASTED PEPPERS
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 287g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 127||51%|
|Total Fat 14.41g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2.43g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.23g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|