Cost per recipe $0.26 view details
- Bone in Pork shoulder roast ( I use as big as I can find)
- 1 Jug of Apple juice
- 1 bottle of Sunny D Orange Peach drink.
- Pepper to taste NO salt until finished.
- 1. Remove any extra fat from the pork shoulder. Then Pepper it liberally and place it in your crock pot and then add enough apple juice to about 2 inches in the bottom and then add about a cup of the Orange Peach Sunny D drink. Put the lid on and then on high for about 4 hrs. or low over night or 8-9 hrs.
- (If you cannot find Sunny D produces, use a peach juice without sugar or syrup) Instead of pepper, I use a special product found in Indiana mostly. Shoups Seasoning Chef Shoup came up with this mix for the Indiana ST. Fair and it has been my favorite every since.
- IF you cannot locate it, Contact me and I'll give you his address in Indiana
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 262g|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.34g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.61g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|