Cost per recipe $10.52 view details
- 2 c. (about 6 ounce.) uncooked spiral macaroni
- 2 c. cubed cooked ham
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 1/3 c. diced red onion
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro or possibly 1/2 teaspoon cilantro leaves
- 1 med. honeydew melon, cut into 6 wedges, seeded, rind removed
- Cook macaroni to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cool water.
- In large bowl, combine macaroni, ham, celery and onion. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, honey and cilantro; blend well. Spoon over macaroni-ham mix; toss gently.
- Cover; chill 45 min or possibly till thoroughly chilled. Serve over melon wedges; garnish with fresh cilantro and lime peel, if you like. 6 servings.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING:
- Serving size: 1/6 of recipe - calories 490, protein 15g, carbohydrate 51g, fat 25g, cholesterol 41mg, sodium 760mg, potassium 880mg.
- Percent U.S. RDA per serving: protein 25%, vitamin A 4%, vitamin C 120%, thiamine 50%, riboflavin 15%, niacin 25%, calcium 4%, iron 10%.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1161g|
|Calories from Fat 1501||70%|
|Total Fat 169.21g||212%|
|Saturated Fat 27.37g||109%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 73.93g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|