Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 4 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Honey Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp grnd ginger
- 8 ounce linguine cooked and liquid removed reserving
- 2 Tbsp. pasta water
- 9 ounce frzn snow peas cooked and liquid removed Toasted sesame seeds optional
- 1. Blend mustard, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger and reserved pasta water.
- 2. Toss with warm linguine and snow peas.
- 3. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if you like.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Prep: 15 mins. Cook: 15 mins. Total: 30 mins.
- NOTES : You can create excitement the next time you serve chicken or possibly pork by adding this colorful Oriental side dish to the menu.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||20%|
|Total Fat 7.75g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.31g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.2g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|